Sayang.........

rayyan

rayyan. Semat cam b

Haha, tengok tengok ! b ADA .. Sayang ada? takda kannnnn . ;D . Hee sorry, last punya. Lepas ni simpan buad pusaka kay ! LOL!
I Need U In Times Of Pain, Of Fear And Stress, Even To Smile In My Happiness Too,
I Need U To Share My Joys, To Share My Tears Too With You,
I Need U To Hold On And Be Strong, When Things Are Going Wrong,
I Need U To Keep The Faith And Trust And Remind What I'm!
I Need U Only For Two Times.
Now And Always ♥
I Need U To Share My Joys, To Share My Tears Too With You,
I Need U To Hold On And Be Strong, When Things Are Going Wrong,
I Need U To Keep The Faith And Trust And Remind What I'm!
I Need U Only For Two Times.
Now And Always ♥







! ✿LYSSA FAIZUREEN✿ !
No comments:
Post a Comment